I Am The Door


"I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an OPEN DOOR that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name."
-Revelation 3:8
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never ENTER IT.”
-Luke 18:15-17
I AM THE DOOR. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
-John 10:9
________________

The passages above are at the heart of Threshold; having shaped it into what it is today and acting as the "North Star" for its future. 

Threshold Ministries exists as an entry point for children and families to come into the Kingdom of God, through the door of Jesus Christ. We do this by exemplifying God's name (in other words, His character) by feeding the hungry, clothing the poor, providing shelter for the homeless, access to education to those who have none, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ has currently placed before us an open door in North East China. Though we have little strength, we will continue to keep His word, and will not deny His name. As long as the door remains open, Threshold Ministries, Inc. will work faithfully to let children come to experience Jesus Christ... 


THE OPEN DOOR TO HOPE.

Comments

Popular Posts