Congratulations Threshold Graduates Class of 2019!


LETTERS FROM GRADUATES


Dear Mom and Dad,
 
How do you do!


In a twinkling of an eye, fifteen years passed. I remember that I received your financial support in 2004. At that time, my parents divorced and neither of them raised me. My grandfather died of cancer, and only my deaf grandmother and I depended on each other. I think my life is dark. But your financial support to me is like breaking the first light of dawn and filling my life with hope again. I really appreciate what you have done to me. Although I can't see you often, the letters, photos and gifts you sent me made me feel the warmth of my family. Over the past 15 years, it was your selfless dedication that enabled me to eat and wear warm clothes. It was your selfless help that enabled me to go to the best school. Even if there are thousands of words, I can't express my gratitude to you.

    With your help, I graduated smoothly from my university. Now I have signed a contract with a chemical company in Shandong Province for a position of chemical engineer. I will go to work in a few days. This is a state-owned enterprise. I think it is well paid. I have always believed that genius comes from diligence. As always,I will continue to work hard to apply what I have learned in school over the years to my work. 
I will have a heart of gratitude to help those who need help.

Finally, I would like to thank you again for your help. I wish you good health and all the best.

Your son,


Yu Yang


MORE COMING SOON...

Comments

Popular Posts